Are you thinking about moving to a smaller house or apartment? Or to an independent living retirement community, an assisted living residence or a nursing facility? Wherever, we can manage your move from start to finish.
If you haven't decided yet where you'd like to live as you age, we can assist you with comparing the costs of moving vs. staying in your home. If you've already made that decision, we'll work with you to make your plan happen safely and efficiently.
Either way, we want to help. Call today and talk with us about how we might work with you and your family to decide when and where--or, indeed, IF--to move. The call is free and entitles you to a no-obligation visit with a member of our staff to discuss the many ways we can assist you.
Call Us: ( 5 0 1 ) 6 6 3 - 2 5 1 5 Or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staying put in your home as you age may be easy as pie if you're lucky and don't have any troublesome health issues. On the other hand, you may have a house that's not well suited to the increasing needs of older adults. We can work with you to make changes in and around your house that will enable you to live at home more safely.
If you're going to be moving we can help you and your family explore the local housing options and choose the best place and time for your move. Once you've decided where to make your new home we'll measure the new space and provide you with a plan for using the furnishings you want to take with you. Then we'll help you sort and pack everything you plan to keep with you and advise you about the options of storing, donating or selling the items that won’t be moved. We’ll clean and physically move everything to the new place, and then set it all up and “make nice” for you in your new home.
• Decide where and when to move.
• Sort & pack clothing, papers and household items.
• Arrange appraisals of antiques, art or other collections, and be your museum liaison if needed.
• Pack & ship or deliver items going to family members or being stored or donated.
• Oversee a team of professional movers who will carefully load, transport and deliver everything.
• Unpack & set up your new home, including organizing the kitchen, making the beds, putting away clothes,
hanging pictures and placing your cherished possessions exactly how you like them.
• Notify pertinent parties, especially utilities and other business accounts, of your change-of-address.
• Organize for an estate sale.
• Clean your old house & get it ready for whatever comes next for it.
Your cost will depend on how much help and what types of services you require. You may select any or all of the services we offer, and we will provide you with a customized plan of action. We can do it all, or we are happy to have assistance from you and/or members of your family who are available to work with us.
Invite us for a visit to explore your future living arrangements and to give you a no-obligation estimate of how much it will cost.
Photo Credit: Howard S. Stern, Autumn Woods, watercolor on paper